Area Sales Manager UK
Packo Cooling is a leading brand in the world of on-farm cooling. In addition to milk coolers, a range of cooling tanks, ice banks and pasteurizers for the food industry are part of your product portfolio. As an Area Sales Manager, you have a key role in the organization and you manage the dealer network in the UK.
- Develop a targeted sales approach to develop your network.
- Regularly visit the network of existing dealers and support them in the field, with the aim of capturing opportunities and being in the lead of the commercial approach.
- Create accurate and consistent quotes for customers and dealers focusing on our added values.
- Detect market trends and local requirements that will serve as the basis for product innovations or improvements in the organization.
- Ensure technical-commercial product training to the network and to the customers.
- Regularly share market, competitor and business information with colleagues and management.
- Bachelor degree in business or agricultural or equivalent by experience
- Ideally at least 5 years of professional experience in the sale of the agri-food sector. A proven experience
- Passion for technical solutions (cooling), affinity for the agricultural sector is essential.
- Ideally based in the Southwest (Summerset, Gloucestershire) with an easy access to the rest of the UK (M4/M5 motorway).
- Willing to travel frequently within the UK (50%) and to Belgium (HQ)
- Excellent sales and communication skills. You like to actively develop your network.
- Positive and constructive attitude that radiates energy and activity.
- Able to work independently. Personal initiative is encouraged.
- Assertive; not afraid to ask questions and make mistakes.
- Able to work within deadlines and at the same time guarantee high quality of delivered results; stress resistant.
- Representative, networker, attention to detail, able to get things done.
- An independent technical sales position within a dynamic team of specialists in the field of refrigeration technology and stainless steel construction.
- You will find yourself in an open corporate culture with a strong focus on know-how and quality and with a place for training and autonomy.
- Flexible working hours and a flat organizational structure.
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
Contact Kiara Togher (Human Resources) on +32 50 250 627 or via HR@packocooling.com